Glendarroch House Terms of Let
We have many years of experience in ensuring that our self catering guests have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. Please read the terms and conditions below and contact us if need any additional clarification.
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does NOT form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email. Every effort will be made to provide quick confirmation and this will normally be provided by email. If no response is obtained within 24hours please contact us by telephone (T:01431821207 M:0771604307).
Once a booking has been confirmed by us, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
1. To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
2. That the number of people staying in the property shall be restricted to that agreed at time of booking and in no case shall exceed 6. It must be noted that the fourth bedroom is only suitable for a child.
3. To pay the non-refundable deposit on booking, with the balance payable 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday full payment is required at time of booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
4. To notify any cancellation as soon as possible in writing and pay any monies due. If we are able to re-let the accommodation at the full rate, a full refund will be made; if at a lesser rate a partial refund will be made. In the event that we are unable to re-let then no refund will be made. To safeguard against such costs we strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
5. To refrain from smoking inside the property and to remove any evidence of smoking outside.
6. To accept that dogs are only permitted by prior arrangement and on payment of the appropriate fee. They must be kept under strict control at all times and the dog owner must accept liability for any damage caused. On no account are dogs permitted in the bedroom area of the house or onto the furniture. All dog fouling on the grounds must be removed.
7. To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises.
8. To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner’s liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid. In the unlikely event of this happening we would make every effort to assist with arranging alternative accommodation in the area.
9. To notify and reimburse the owner for any breakages.
10. To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy by 10.00am on day of departure.